Reasons to Recover #2

This week has been a rough one for me - I've felt very lonely and had a lot of negative thoughts inside my head. So I think it's helpful if I write this post to remind others and myself why we should fight for our health, why we shouldn't give up and believe that it will get better.
So here's the second part of the "Reasons to Recover" list:

  1. to have energy again to live life and not feel weak
  2. to do all the fun things again that I've missed out the past years because of my eating disorder
  3. to be able to concentrate
  4. so that I don't have to think about food all the time
  5. to be able and allowed to exercise again
  6. to be able to try out delicious recipes and not worry about the calories
  7. to eat when hungry and stop when full
  8. so that I don't have so many doctor's appointments
  9. for long and healthy nails that don't break all the time
  10. to be able to raise my voice
  11. to be a good friend that is able to listen and be there for them
  12. so that I can wear rings that actually fit my fingers
  13. so that others can cook food for me and I don't have to worry about what they've put in it
  14. to not be scared to wear a swimsuit or bikini at the beach
  15. to not be freezing cold all the time
  16. to be able to actually take a compliment and smile about it
  17. so that I don't have mood swings anymore
  18. to be more like a "yes"-person again - yes to new adventures, yes to food, yes to life
  19. to be more flexible so that I don't have to follow my strict routine anymore
  20. so that people don't have any prejudices against me because of my looks
Thank you for reading, it means a lot to me. I hope it could help you. Keep your heads up!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Essen ist Medizin

Ich weiß noch, wie ich mir am Anfang meiner Genesung so viele Gedanken darum gemacht habe, wieviel man essen sollte, um gesund zu werden. Tä...